nedeľa 27. apríla 2014

Clothes and jewellery wish list (cheap)


I think I am nowhere near stylish or cool in fashion department, but recently I have been creating slowly my wish list for things, clothes and jewellery I would love to buy after my wedding. (I am still saving last bit of money for it, so everything goes smooooth-btw: wedding is 24 of May, it is coming soon:))

I have found few websites and loved certain pieces for spring which just makes me excited and happy. 
I certainly don't splurge on my clothes. Like at all. With my life experience, you can get great piece in primark as well as getting rubbish Zara. (well, maybe not Zara, but you get my point? Someone at least?;))

As I said, being cheap, that is what you will see here. 

Starting with website Dresslink that holds a lot of products from Asia. Again, you can get great piece or sh*tty one, but who cares when you pay only like £5.00 for a hoodie, right?:) I will not show you which pieces I want to get as there are too many, price is too good to pass and most pieces are my style - cute and comfortable. 

Next is Bcpjewelry. All the pieces are absolutely stunning, but my favourites are Amethyst moon sliceNicki Quartz Point necklace Junior and Druzy start mystery colour. All of the stunning crystal jewellery is hand made by Barbara C. Pellegrino and it is just amazing.  The crystals used have healing properties and it is just beautiful. LOVE. 

And last but not least jewellery from eBay. I found another great Asian seller who sells the statement necklaces that everyone is so love in for just few pounds. The seller's name is Mallbead and she/he sells so many different necklaces and they are cheap as chips. 


Can't wait to actually purchase some of these and tell you if it is good price for good products or otherwise. 




What are your current things in your wish lists?
 I would love to hear your recommendations.



Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára