nedeľa 11. augusta 2013

MOTW: Formula 10.0.6 Pores be pure


I have bought this mask on my trip to Netherlands as it had size of 100 ml, which I could take in my hand luggage. Don't worry though, it wasn't the only reason why I bought it:)

These products you can definitely buy in US in stores and in UK I found it on this website: http://www.stylepit.co.uk/




My pores get very easily blocked, so helping them to stay refined and exfoliated is one of my biggest priorities with them (next is hydration).

This mask is an exfoliating mask containing extract from strawberries of which one of ingredients is salicylic acid (from wikipedia: salicylic acid is a key ingredient in many skin-care products for the treatment of seborrhoeic dermatitisacne,psoriasiscallusescornskeratosis pilaris, and warts.)

That was the main reason why I really went for this mask. The mask smells very pleasantly, strawberry nice smell. I leave the mask for 5-10 minutes and wash with warm water after. Normally with exfoliating products my skin can irritated and pinky, but after this mask skin feels very smooth, comfortable and healthy.


 The herb yarrow (also an important element in this mask) I used to pick up from our garden when I was a little girl. You can hardly smell it's specific aroma, but it works amazingly in this mask as this mask (according to wikipedia) contains isovaleric acidsalicylic acidasparagin,sterolsflavonoidsbitterstannins, and coumarins.
The herb is purported to be a diaphoreticastringent,[30] tonic,[30] stimulant and mild aromatic.

So if you are one of those you gets blocked pores, but don't want to do anything too drastic that could irritate, give this mask a try. And if you are a strawberry and pink lover, you just have to have this in your collection. Like, look at the packaging, just AMAZING:)

Have a lovely day everyone and thank you for stopping by. 

Lucia
xox

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára