piatok 16. augusta 2013

NEW Maybelline Baby Lips

Every youtuber and blogger from US talked about them. They loved them. So there was no surprise when Baby lips finally came to UK, everyone went crazy. 


Currently they are on 3 for 2 in Boots and as well Superdrug, so for purchasing these you don't really have to break the bank as they retail of £2.99.


If I am should be honest, I just went mental as everyone was talking about them. Completely forgot why they are so amazing, but oh well, they are bloody amazing, trust me.


If you don't know what they are, they are lipbalms, some with a little bit of colour. 

There are 6 shades available, 3 of them to have a hint of colour. If you are not as obsessed as me, I would definitely recommend checking the coloured ones out. If you would though like to try the ones without colour, my favourite is Hydrate, it smells beautiful and hydrates very well.


I am impressed with the quality, giving just a hint of colour and pleasantly hydrating the lips.


Cherry me looks most natural on my lips- my lips but better kind of look.




Pink punch is quite bright pink, more suitable for you with pinky undertones.


And last but not least, perfect gentle peach shade which I have been mostly loving, using every single day since purchasing.

So do I recommend? Definitely!

With these, you can't go wrong. Do you have a teenage girl who wants to wear makeup? Perfect! Perfect for a little bit of colour, for everyday.

Thank you so much for reading the post.

Have a wonderful day.
Lucia
xox

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára