utorok 25. februára 2014

Origins Make a difference+ Rejuvenating treatment & night gel cream

Origins Make a difference

Origins Make a difference

Origins Make a difference

Origins Make a difference

Origins moisturisers always were and are on my wish list. Having natural ingredients and the range make a difference is supposed to specifically help with rehydrating and repairing the skin. And let me be honest here, who doesn't have dehydrated skin these days? The air-conditioning, different temperatures inside and outside…our skin needs extra help now. 

And that was the main reason why I wanted to try these. I went specifically for the ones for combination oily/oily skin and they are definitely very light on the skin, they sink in right away and leave no residue. It is not as amazing experience in winter when it is cold as the gel texture can make you feel colder (well, that's how I feel that gel texture makes me colder and more intense texture makes me sweat in winter), but definitely I would recommend it for upcoming spring and summer. (I have used them for few months and no reaction, just hydrated, plumped skin, love it:))

As I said, light (oil-free), hydrating, repairing.

They contain nature's rose of Jericho Lychee and Watermelon hydra-sustain complex which quenches deep to help add moisture to dry, dehydrated skin.

If you have oily to combination oily skin which is dehydrated, I highly recommend these.

Check the Make a difference+ Rejuvanating treatment (£34) and Make a difference Night Skin rejuvenating gel cream (£34) on Origins website (the customer's reviews there are great as well).

Are you Origins lover as well? Which is your favourite?

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára