nedeľa 16. marca 2014

My favourite spring nail polishes

I am sorry I was a little quiet for a little, but that sudden spring moment we are having I just had to enjoy before I can talk about all the beauty treatments, colours and everything we need to have for spring. I love spring. Warmer sun, fresh air, flowers blooming and trees being green.
As I am looking outside, the weather is with me as it is sunny and I am excited about applying brighter, funnier and happier nail polishes.
I have quite few favourites for spring, so let's just jump into it:)



If you force me to choose, I would always go for Burjois Adora-bleu as the colour is to die for, the consistency and the brush are perfect and you need only one coat. Easy.

Which is your favourite nail polish for spring?

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára