štvrtok 20. marca 2014

What I am currently loving

Hello there, 

just a quick post about products I am in love right now. They work, makes my life easier, so let me share the goodies with you.


Clinique All about shadow 8-pan palette 
This is perfect compact palette that I bring with me to the GYM, it has got 8 different shades from very pale to the darkest so I can create different looks every day if I wanted to (I am creature of a habit, so mostly my eye look stays very similar). The colours are nicely pigmented and you can easily blend them as well. 

Origins Clean energy Gentle cleansing oil
Recently I have been doing cleaning in my skincare stash and I found this cleansing oil. I haven't used it for a while and now I love it. It is so easy to remove makeup with this. Just pump up few times into palms of my hands, massage into the skin (with the scent it feels very aromatherapeutic and spa like) and then you just wash with your normal cleanser. It was a life saver in my lazy evenings when I just didn't feel bothered to do anything:)

Organic forest honey
I still swear by honey as a cleanser. It just really works for me. It is really funny at first as it doesn't feel like any other cleanser, but whenever I don't use it, I can see my skin doesn't like it. I just put a little on dry skin, massage for up to a minute and then wash off. Skin is soft afterwards and this organic one is so smooth and not sticky at all, I just love it. (I have bought mine in Holland&Barrett)


And last but not least a toothpaste everyone talks about and there is a good reason for it. I haven't been whitening my teeth for few months now, but still have compliments about my white teeth. 

What are YOU currently loving? 

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára