sobota 22. marca 2014

Easy, quick & sophisticated hairstyle | for weddings, work and spring/summer

I have seen the fairytale Frozen few weeks back and since then I absolutely fell in love with Elsa's hairstyle. It is very easy, sweet. (I just wish I would have so much hair as Elsa;))



What you need:
Hair oil (to give hair a little bit of life, make it smoother and more manageable) - Blossy Crystal Fluid for blonde hair from Kallos
Brush (to start with tangle free hair) - Tangle teezer
Volumising powder (to create air in the hair, to make it look more rich & voluminous) - Bumble&bumble Pret-a-powder (review coming soon:))
Bobby pins (to secure the whole hairstyle) - here 
Hair spray (to make sure it stays:)) - Ojon Restorative Finishing Spray


Please subscribe to my youtube channel by clicking here.


Have a great Saturday everyone:)

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára