nedeľa 8. septembra 2013

Lancome Hypnose Doll eyes Fraicheur rosée 5 colour palette

I think I will ever have enough of eyeshadows. And I will definitely always go for very similar ones. 



What I love about this palette though is that it is nude palette with having a little bit baby pink and very dark purple shade, which makes it perfect for transformations from day to night looks. 

I had my eye on these for quite a while as the palettes look amazing and I am so pleased with this one. All of the shades are shimmery so if you don't like shimmer, then this will not be for you, but as I am all for shimmer for the eyes this satisfies my needs completely. 


Contains 2 brushes: a double-ended sponge applicator and brush applicator. Both of the applicators actually feel nice, which is surprising for me to even look at them. Normally I don't, I just DON'T use applicators that come with the palettes, but these ones feel very good on the eye and pick up good amount of product to work with. I am impressed buy that:)



You can use the eyeshadow wet or dry, but I like to go dry for a day-time look. If you are after deeper intensity in colour, definitely wet the applicators or brushes first.

Fraicheur rosee Lancome

I created a look only using these shades, eyeliner and mascara. It is quite intense day-time look, but it could be yours evening look if you are more a natural makeup type of person. 


The colours blend easily together, I just have to say that the lightest pink (no.1) doesn't highlight and is not pigmented as I would like, but the champagne and all other shades are giving very nice colour-pay-off. 


Oh, I just love a little bit of sparkle on the eyes:)



The palette is £33.30 here.
Do you like shimmery eyeshadows for daytime looks? Leave the comments down below:)

Lucia
xox

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára