piatok 9. mája 2014

How to find the right foundation?




It can be very tricky when coming to buy foundation, so in this video I am sharing main things to keeping mind when looking for your perfect one. I hope this helps:)

THE FOUNDATION MATRIX
One info that I didn't say in the video was something that was told just today by my manager (thanks Jess) and that is website where you can put your existing colour in the foundation that is your perfect match and it gives you other foundation shades ready for you. So making it so much easier for us, isn't it? If you are not sure of your perfect match already there is option of starting from scratch as well, so definitely such an amazing website. Click here to check it.


Please subscribe to my youtube channel by clicking here.
 

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára