pondelok 19. mája 2014

Please help! Cosmopolitan blog awards 2014

I am after 2nd glass of wine (I wrote it yesterday evening- I don't that early in the morning lol) and I finally got to courage to tell you what I did. I have put myself into Cosmopolitan blog awards 2014. I think when applying for such an honour, you need to have self-esteem in what you are doing on your blog. And I can say that having a full-time job and doing my blog, I feel very proud of it. It is my baby. This is the way I see my progress and can share my humongous love for beauty.  

And here comes the favour I need to ask you. Please help me to get nominated to be "Best new beauty blogger". It would mean a world to me to be nominated by YOU.

The steps to do so are here:


1. Firstly go to: here


2. Click "Next Page"


3. fill in details shown above:)
for blog URL copy and paste: http://www.luciaknowsbeauty.com


4. press "Submit"


So PLEASE, help me by nominating, I am grateful for any of you taking time from your own helping me as this would be such an honour to be part of such an amazing community.

THANK YOU. 

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára