nedeľa 10. marca 2013

My favourite makeup removers

It is important to have good make-up remover as when you don't remove it properly, it is impossible to have healthy skin with clogged pores;)

I would like to share the ones I currently love and certainly recommend. 
I started to take off my makeup as soon as I get home from work. Sometimes, when I am either hungry or have to do something else, I just quickly grab a wipe (No7 cleansing wipes) just to remove most of it, so my skin can breathe and later on do a normal cleansing routine with makeup remover and then cleanser. 


The first is Clean energy Cleansing oil from Origins. This last year I started to use cleansing balms and oils as I find they really dissolve all the makeup and leave skin super soft. Even when I have combination oily skin, it doesn't clog my pores. Containing sunflower, sesame and safflower oils they make perfect combination to have relaxational experience while using. Retails for £19.


Clinique cleansing balm is a special balm that melts off to an oil when warming up between the fingers. Balm that doesn't contain oil as such perfect for dry skin where it helps to nourish the dry patches and with oily cleanses deep down to the pores. Retails for £20.50.


Liz Earle's Hot cloth polish is somehow my favourite as it smells nice, it is easy to use and I try to treat to this one only sometimes as if I use it everyday, one bottle would last me for a month, which with price £13.50 isn't the best budget help. But if you want one of the best, definitely have to try. (I have never heard a bad review on this product-you try it, you love it.)


For my eyes I always (or most of the time) I like to use separate eye makeup remover. Even though all the makeup removers I mentioned remove your eye makeup as well, the best results that you can get for your eye area :nourishing your lashes (which helps them to be strong and beautiful) is definitely with separate specifically made eye makeup remover. (which removes even waterproof eye makeup) Retails for £16.

WHICH ARE YOUR FAVOURITE MAKEUP REMOVERS? DO YOU LIKE TO USE WASH OFFS OR TISSUE OFFS?:)

Lucia
xox


1 komentár:

  1. I can't wait to try the Clinique Cleansing Balm! I'm hoping it lasts me much longer than my Liz Earle. xx

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť