sobota 9. marca 2013

Review: Bobbi Brown Extra eye repair cream

This product is one of those products which were mentioned by few you tubers and being raved about. As this product was so hyped up, I thought it might be as well worth it. It is one the more expensive eye creams (well, I normally don't have such a high budget for them;))

Retails for £40.


Let me first just tell you the active ingredients and what help it should give you: Full of peptides, natural plant oils and humectants that helps with fine lines, wrinkles, dark circles, puffiness and dryness. Advised to first warm between fingers and then pat around the eye area. So claiming that it is going to do it all for you.


On Bobbi Brown's website is 96% positive feedback, but to be honest, I don't really get it. To me it is nothing like my other more expensive eye creams, it is worse.

The consistency is very thick, difficult to apply. Even when warming it before between fingers, it just sits on the skin and takes ages to be absorbed. I usually have to remove a little bit with finger, so I can start to do my makeup (even after 30 minutes or so...)


Claiming to do it all? The only thing I am sure it does is hydrating. It didn't help with my circles. It could help with fine lines as they are caused by dehydration around the eye area.

Overal feedback: Wouldn't repurchase it. The only plus I could find is the lasting power, as you need to use a very tiny bid of the product each time.

WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE EYE CREAM AND WHY?

Lucia
xox

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára