štvrtok 7. marca 2013

Current favourites

As it is a little bit late to talk about February favourites, let me share some of my current favourites with you.

Ojon hair mask


I love this mask, you put it into your hair for 30 minutes and then do your normal routine-wash, condition... and your hair will be super shiny and looking strong. I was sceptical as my hair is quite fine (and normally hair masks which are on the greasier side are just too heavy), but this just gives moisture not too much, not too little.
Oh, and it smells quite nutty. I would't recommend to go and sleep with it as I couldn't sleep whole night when I had it on as the smell is definitely overpowering;)

Origins cream eyeshadow in Vanilla vroom


Perfect base for everyday.



































Origins anti-ageing concealer

I think I talked about this too much on my blogpost: http://luciaknowsbest.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/new-origins-plantscription-anti-ageing.html. But since I started using it, I stopped using my foundation as this perfects my skin enough for everyday:)

Urban Decay Naked palette 2


This was very unexpected gift from my friend Lauren as she was getting rid of makeup she doesn't use. So seriously, how can you not use this? It is amazing, surprised I never thought if getting it;)

Eos lipbalms


My wonderful friend Lauren brought me these from US and I absolutely love them. I told her today when she goes next, I want more. They are addictive. Even my boyfriend likes them (and he is certainly not into any kind of skincare;))

to eat popcorn


I like to snack something all the time, so having popcorn on olive oil feels like quite healthy one?...:)

TV show: Mr Selfridge


I have Selfridges on my way to work, so having a little bit more info about the famous Mr Selfridge is amazing. It is sometimes a little bit of drama, but if you ever shopped it Selfridges, you would love it. After me starting to watch the show I enjoy going to the store and enjoy my shopping a lot. 

WHAT DO YOU LOVE RIGHT NOW? :)

Lucia xox

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára