utorok 19. marca 2013

My favourite face makeup brushes

I wasn't the biggest addict of makeup brushes in the past,but when I found the really good ones,I see a very big difference how my makeup lasts and looks.

I would like to show you what makeup brushes I love to use on everyday basis because of their great quality and performance.

The brushes that I purchase most of time are the foundation ones. As I am wearing foundation everyday  and don't have time to wash them that often (and I wash my brushes after one use), it works for me great and I can find how they work best. Sigma angled kabuki brush works amazing! It is so ease to build up foundation and blend it where needed. 
The stippling brush from real techniques I use every time when I break out and need super coverage. Just stipple it on, looks great, natural and your skin doesn't look like it is going through the hell.



















There is not a lot to tell about this brush. Just easy, quick and soft;)






















I absolutely adore this brush. My only Chanel brush, which is so worth it. Use it for blush, highlighter or bronzer, depends on the look that I go for. 





















It is easy to always have just right amount of blusher on-not too much, not too little. As you take blush on the tip of the brush and then blend with the whole size of the brush. 






















WHICH ARE YOUR FAVOURITE BRUSHES?

Lucia
xox

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára