nedeľa 3. marca 2013

OOTD 3rd of March 2013

Today we had  a lovely day , so we thought  why  not go and have a walk in the Hyde park. 
I love to wear this coat form H&M (which I got last year) as it is quite long  and   it nicely shapes the body. 









When it get quite windy, my hat is my best friend.


I love my Michael Kors handbag- so classy, amazing quality and as I got it as a present, love it even more.


Such a good buy-bought last year in M&S-they are so comfortable and cute.


Obviously I really like H&M things, because I am not the biggest spender on clothes, so their nice clothes for good price work the best:) (This scarf I got from mu sister El, just so nice as it has ombre effect)

How did you enjoy this lovely Sunday?
Lucia
xox

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára