piatok 18. januára 2013

Review: Dr.Jart+ Water-max Sleeping Mask

Fleur de Force was the first person I heard about brand Dr.Jart. Their BB creams were supposed to be officially the only ones on the western market from eastern Asian country (originally). People loved it or hated it (I didn't really love it), but Dr. Jart+ came with their skincare. Skincare for anti-ageing, pore refining and water moist products. Their packaging looks absolutely stunning, professional and different. I wanted to try so many products, but I just let myself to have one.

Dr. Jart+ created a Sleeping mask which is giving you special moisture and water while you sleep. I heard that our body needs 4 times more water during night than during day. Also Biotherm created their Aquasource night specially on this idea.


Well, let me write here what it does:

"This overnight mask helps to deliver moisture during the night's restorative process. Returns moisture within the skin to give energy and improve complexion. Smooths skin texture by preventing dryness. Oat Extract and Cactus Extract maintains moisture in the skin. 4-Free System, free of GMO, Mineral Oil, Talc and Pigments, protects the skin."

Apply smoothly and evenly to the face, 10 minutes before sleeping. Cleanse in the morning with water.

My experience:

I work in airconditioned environment, so any kind of back in moisture is always good. One thing that scares the hell out of me is that it will clog my pores as I don't have dry or normal skin. What I found with this product is that I can easily use it after my night moisturiser but only few night per week, certainly nit every night, that would be too much, my skin just can't cope.


So use only few times per week. When I use it though the results are not breathtaking, but you can see that skin looks plumped and youthful.

Oh, and the feeling, it just feels like you are putting a moisturiser on. And the smell is absolutely gorgeous;)

I am loving this idea of an overnight mask which makes it so much easier for us. Clinique created very similar product and launched this January- Moisture surge overnight mask. If I would know, I would probably go and see the Clinique's version as it is company I trust and love their products.

Advantages: Easy to use, no hustle. Feels fresh on the skin, gel like consistency. Smells divine.
Disadvantages: Even when it is gel, could be too heavy for everyday use for combination to oily skin.

Verdict: I feel like it is a nice product, but as these kind of masks are getting popular, there might be much better options.

Thank you so much for reading my today's blog, my beautiful ladies and talk to you soon.

Lucia
xox

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára