utorok 22. januára 2013

I wanna be a beautiful woman...

There are some very easy things that we can do to stay beautiful. There are times when I think about what it is, how I could improve my actual look, how I feel about myself and how I am presenting myself to people. 

The best way for me to understand who I am and how I want people to see me by watching others people's behaviours and looks. 

My conclusions:

How I would like to look:

I love when women are naturally beautiful. It is not about having everything perfect, but about feeling good in your own skin. If there is anything you don't like, if it is possible, try to work on it. I am not a big believer in plastic surgeries (the only ones I would support are for people who are really struggling with any deficit or being in pain) so I believe that we should be grateful for what we have and try to embrace it. Everybody has got strengths and weaknesses. So forget about weaknesses and focus on your strengths.

Back to the point. I love when women come to that stage when they know who they are and don't want to be like someone else. It is great to get inspiration, but not everybody can pull of bleached blonde permed hair, you know? 

Hair: Love long hair (my personal preference, any woman with long healthy hair just stands out to me), which is healthy. Any colour. Find out how you like it to wear. When do you feel like goddess and when like a tramp? So you know which to choose...


Skin: I love when the skin is smooth and you can tell when somebody is taking care of it. Trust me, if you will take care of your skin properly, it will show. I work with clients everyday and I can tell who was good and who bad in taking care of their skin. That is the first thing people see. It is not about wrinkles or spots. Everybody has them, it is not a sin. You think anybody cares about your hormonal spot? I think it might be only you thinking about it today;)
Again, whatever colour is gorgeous (Except I am not the biggest fan of the orange, but if you love it, go for it!).

Make-up: Find out what works for your skintype, skincolour, which colours work and which don't. I always say that I think everybody can pull off anything, but even for that right pink or coral blush you need to find that right one for YOU.



Body: Healthy (put anything on your skin after that shower-seriously anything and the skin looks just soo much smoother and nice to touch), strong, proud and happy. 
I am sure you have either a sexy ass or big juicy boobs (I feel like I am a man writing this :D) so be proud of it. How you are satisfied and happy shines through. It is that look that you give when you just feel GOOD.....:) and that attracts great people hanging around.

Nails: To be honest I have to confess that I was not being the best carer for my nails lately, but what I normally love is either french manicure (because that looks gorgeous and sophisticated on anyone) and red (so sexy and passionate while being still sophisticated-great for date, party, all the time...) 

Soul and mind: I feel quite a lot tramped in this world where we are obsessed with how we have to look, smell, feel great and have those shoes and that handbag. There is nothing wrong with having them, but sometimes I feel like I am loosing the true reason why I am here as a person. I am trying to go forward, working, enjoying life, spending time with friends and family and then comes time when I feel lost and need to put myself together. 

Inspirational books, audiobooks and seminars helps me in so many ways. I sometimes miss God though. I know what you are thinking, he is everywhere, how can you miss him? I think I miss being connected to him more. 

When I think of beautiful soul, it is someone caring, kind, happy, open, good listener, good friend, good family member, a person you can rely on, a person who makes you a better person and always sees the best in you, a person that gives. I don't think you have to pray every second to be like this, I believe that when you make 5 people happy with your message, phone call, meet up or just smile everyday (which seriously doesn't make so much effort) it certainly does make you a great person. Think about it, when you meet someone and tell them something nice about them-what you like, whatever really, they will continue to feel good, when they come home, they will give more love to others, so technically you will make a difference even when you don't realise that. 

And if you feel like someone is just not nice to you, rude or anything else, just kill them with your kindness, that always works, either they will get confused or even apologise realising their behaviours.

Thank you for sticking by and I will talk to you soon, my beautiful ladies (as I know all of you are beautiful;))

Lucia
xox

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára