streda 5. februára 2014

Vichy Idealia life serum






I am an absolute lover of serums as they are more concentrated and most of them really deliver the difference in my skin. This Vichy Idealia life serum claims to have clinically proven efficiency on skin exposed to daily excesses like being overstressed, pollution, UV overexposed and unbalanced diet. I certainly have most of the problems mentioned above, so I thought it would be perfect for me to try this out. 

Vichy is claiming quite a lot of things about this product and some of them I can confirm, some definitely not. It is claimed that you have instantly more radiant and healthy complexion, which you could definitely see with this product as it has got those light reflecting particles which make the skin looking nicer. Pores should also appear tighter and skin texture should feel refined. I have not see ANY difference in my skin texture or pores at all, well, let me just say that I haven't felt or seen none of the amazing things that should happen to my skin. The scent is quite strong and it just rather feels like too expensive brightening primer.

So you guessed it that my verdict will be me not recommending this product, but you can check some other opinions on boots website here (which I always love to check)

Did you try it? 
Did you see any change in the skin? 
Have you managed to find your holy grail serum?:)

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára