pondelok 17. februára 2014

Cover those blemishes...


My skin have been pretty good to me for the last few months and for that reason I didn't have to look for any good concealer, that will really cover and stay put for whole day. Well, until few weeks back, when I suddenly started breaking out (well, I know now why…) and I was forced to look into a good concealer that will cover my blemishes without looking too heavy, but still cover pretty well. 

I had the Bobbi Brown Creamy concealer in my collection for a while, but I don't know for what reason I always thought it is rather for under eye area (actually it is recommended for eyes on Bobbi Brown's website) which as didn't work for me that great (too heavy, creases….), I just left it in my stash. 

As I am trying not to purchase too many unnecessary makeup products, I went to look for solution to make my skin more flawless in my current makeup collection. Anyways, I am obviously talking too much, but long story short, I absolutely love the Bobbi Brown creamy concealer for covering my blemishes. 



Either I am using Urban Decay brush (which I got with Naked palette) or use my finger (with finger I warm up the concealer a little in the pan and then pat where I need to) and then just use my RealTechniques sponge to finish it off. 

I highly recommend this concealer to cover redness, blemishes or small scarring.

It retails for £18.50 and you can check Bobbi Brown's website for more details here.


Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára