utorok 8. januára 2013

Favourite beauty products of 2012

Ok, long story short, my camera broke. And if you are like me, I wouldn't look at the blog which doesn't have pictures or photos. But for my B-day (I turned 25 on 23rd of December) I got myself a new camera, so with new year, new me, I am back on track.

As I was thinking the best thing would be to start with mentioning the best products of 2012. I will talk skincare, make-up and haircare. Let's start:

BEST SKINCARE:

I managed to try some amazing skincare in 2012.
Make-up remover: Bioderma (loved by many, there is nothing more to say, just it is perfect for everyone)

Cleanser: Neutrogena 2in1 Visibly clear (cheap, )
Exfoliant: gentle: Dermalogica daily microfoliant (quite expensive, but amazing powder which gives you glowing skin)
                normal: St. Ives apricot scrub (I was using the blemish prone formula-just so nice if you need to manually scrub a little bit more, but still not to harsh;))

Eye cream: Genifique yeux light-pearl (an amazing eye serum-cream with specific applicator-I might do a separate review, because this product certainly deserves it)

Day cream: No7 day cream for normal/oily skin (great product for combination to oily skin with UVA and UVB protection. Controls oil, but still hydrates.http://luciaknowsbest.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/review-no7-beautiful-skin-day-cream-for.html)


Night cream: Clinique Turnaround overnight radiance moisturiser (quite new discovery, but absolutely AMAZING. Skin is healthy and glowing in the morning. Genius.)

General cream: Biotherm Aquasource (fresh, hydrating gel perfect no matter what is happening with my skin. My skin feels comfortable and hydrated.)


BEST MAKE-UP:


Eyeshadow: Smashbox cream eyeshadow in Quartz (the best everyday eyeshadow. Makes eyes pop.)

Mascara: Clinique high impact mascara (amazing, easy, buildable volumizing mascara)
Eyeliner: L'oreal Superliner (easy, perfect black eyeliner which I wore literally every single day:))
Eyebrows: ELF Eyebrow kit (made a review on this one: http://luciaknowsbest.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/how-to-eyebrows-for-blondes.html)
Primer: L'oreal Lumi magique (Primer that gives glow and helps to even out that skintone before the foundation is even on! What else should we ask for?)
Foundation: No7 Stay perfect (I loved this foundation for the most of the 2012) but for more coverage: Clinique repair wear (when my skin needed super perfect coverage when I don't have time to play with concealer;))
Concealer: L'oreal lumi magique (I like it better than Touché éclat. And it is much, much cheaper.)
Blush: Nars orgasm (gives glow and beautiful colour to cheeks.)

Bronzer: Sleek (the bronzing duo is the PERFECT bronzer which is matte and not orangey at all)
Nailpolish: No7 (I am mentioning the brand, not the exact shade, because this year no7 really nailed it with this new formula which stays perfectly, it is easy to apply and gives opaque coverage)


BEST HAIRCARE:

Shampoo: NEW from Lush (leaving hair clean and helping those roots to be healthy)
Conditioner: Jungle from Lush (light great conditioner)
Leave-in oil: VO5 (perfect, light oil which is super cheap)
Dry shampoo: Batiste XXL (hair is greasy-free and with amazing volume)

BEST BODY CARE:


Shower gel:Soap&Glory Clean on me (hydrating, yummy smelling, just the best!!!)
Exfoliator: Exfoliating gloves from Soap&Glory (used with any shower gel gives perfect smooth body)
Body cream: No7 Protect&Perfect Body serum (amazingly mosturizing, hydrating while not being overly greasy serum which makes skin super smooth. Quite pricey, but they always have some offers on them.)

So hopefully this was somehow helpful for you. Sometimes it is quite funny to realise what were the highlights in the products:)

So happy New year to all of you, lovely ladies and talk to you soon:)
Lucia
xox



Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára