nedeľa 13. apríla 2014

Fake tan battle: Palmer's Cocoa Butter formula Gradual tanning moisturiser


Palmer's Cocoa Butter formula Gradual tanning moisturiser

When I first tried it, I though "it is only gradual tan, how intense can it be?" so I have tried to apply it with my hands and oh, man, it was strong and streaky. So I have put it aside and had unimpressed opinion, but when I wanted to use it up, I thought why not try to apply it with the mitt? And OMG, this was a life changer. Well, not maybe life changer, but certainly made this product work amazingly, it gave me very beautiful even tan which looked natural as well. 
I have to confess that normally I prefer to go with tanning products that already comes with a little bit of colour as they are more easily distributed, but with a mitt, I didn't have any trouble at all. 
The texture is nice, not too greasy, not too light, but the only thing that I really hate (and this is just my opinion) is the scent. Don't get me wrong, I love cocoa, but I have realised that Cocoa in body products just makes me feel dirty and like I need to get in the shower, like NOW. (I have always put quite a bit of perfume on which killed the scent or put it only on lower part of my body.)
Despite that fact it is an amazing product and the cheapest, so I highly recommend this one. 
For being just a gradual tan, you are getting very intense, beautiful colour (which is not as strong as the others I would say, but comes very close and sits well). Plus, because it is a moisturiser I didn't have the need at all to moisturise my drier areas prior the application.
I would give 7 points from 10.
It retails for £5.35 here.
Next fake tan will be: : La Roche-Posay moisturising self-tanner for sensitive skin.  

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára