pondelok 14. apríla 2014

Fake tan battle series: La Roche-Posay moisturising self-tanner for sensitive skin


La Roche-Posay moisturising self-tanner for sensitive skin

Let me start with saying that I absolutely love La Roche-posay. It used to be my go-to skincare brand when I was in Slovakia. They are very gentle and really work well with my skin. That being said, I have always high expectations when I am getting any of their products. 

And… I am extremely disappointed in this one. As said in my previous posts, I prefer to go with self-tanner that already have some tint as it is that much easier to apply. Let's say it wouldn't be a problem if the actual result would be streak-free as promised. But it is not, even with application mitt. 

I just don't like it. It doesn't have scent which is nice and I am sure it will be very gentle for any skin, but it just doesn't deliver. However I tried to blend it in (it was so much work when compared to others) and still there would be unevenness and streaks.

Not impressed.

My rating: 4 points from 10 (just for being for sensitive skin with almost no scent).

You can check the product here for originally £16.00, now on offer for £13.60.

Next fake tan: St. Tropez Naturals+Vegetan Self-tan milk

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára