sobota 19. apríla 2014

Batiste XXL Plumping powder vs. Bumble&bumble Pret-a-powder




My hair is nowhere near voluminous. It never was. For that reason I like to get some help from volumising powders. Today I will do a quick review for you of 2 I have been trying out and telling you which one I love more.

Let's start with Batiste XXL Plumping powder (£3.99). I own this powder for few months now and have to say, whenever I was after good volume, this delivered it. I sprinkled a little bit into roots of my hair, massaged and there was volume. The volume was there, but hair got very coarse and unmanageable, tangly even in the roots area. I would have to leave my hair, don't brush it, otherwise I would take all of the hair with me. Volume there, but the hair would feel dirty. 

Next is Bumble&bumble Pret-a-powder (£21.50). This one is not only volumising powder product, but also dry shampoo and style extender (whatever this means, but that's what they say:)) This one feels light in the hair, almost like you have not put anything in there, but still gets rid of the oiliness (if your hair is crazily oily, not sure how well it works, but refreshes my hair really well-PS: my hair is more normal) You achieve good amount of volume with no crunchiness at all and hair feels very airy. 

Overall judgement: Bumble&bumble Pret-a-powder is definitely my favourite. Feels light, fresh and natural in the hair. But….for that extra volume and special occasions I would still reach for Batiste XXL Plumping powder. It doesn't feel great in the hair, but gives volume and stays for those sexy dates.

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára