nedeľa 13. apríla 2014

Fake tan battle series: Xen-tan Dark lotion


I am really sorry I have been quiet for a while, but… For the past few weeks I have been trying for you different fake tans, so hopefully this blogpost will make up for it?:)
I will make few blogpost breaking down each of them for you. 
Before I talk a little more about first of them I have to say it is crucial to use application mitt. I have been using the one I got with St. Tropez and without it none of these would deliver as good or at all. 


Xen-tan dark lotion

Starting with one of the most well-known and loved fake tans. The application is so easy, never had any streaks or flaws, the tan is natural. As you can see the colour how it comes up, right away you have beautiful tan, which when you shower the next day, lot of it comes of. 
The only thing I don't like about this one is that is very hydrating and takes my skin a little longer to absorb it, so mostly the 20 minutes after application I really hate as I feel sticky (and the smell is quite noticeable - fake tan smell)
First I was applying 2 pumps into each section of my body and it felt like too much. Then I tried one pump and it felt much more comfortable and not too greasy, but still with visible results and great tan.
 
Otherwise I am giving: 9,5 points/10
It is one of the more expensive ones, retailing for £28.99 (for 236 ml) and you can get it here.
Next fake tan: Palmer's Cocoa butter formula Gradual tanning moisturiser.

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára