pondelok 14. apríla 2014

Fake tan battle series: St. Tropez Naturals+Vegetan Self-tan milk



St. Tropez Naturals + Vegetan Self-tan milk

This one is quite lightweight milk, which certainly gives just a hint of tan, so it would be perfect for the very fair ladies that want just a tiny bit of colour to look a littler healthier. Being natural it definitely becomes one of just a few.

The application suggestion on the bottle is to hold pump approx 6' away from the skin and lightly spritz allover. You know me and just easier for me (and not loosing too much product spritzing it into air), I have spritz it into the fake tan application mitt few times and then applied. It just felt like much more economical way to use it. 

Otherwise this is certainly not one of my favourites. I am going to use it up, but it is just too expensive for NOT being as AMAZING. 

The colour that it comes out is certainly nice brown, but just too light for my liking.

Overall rating: 3/10 (for being natural and lightweight)

You can buy at it at Beautyfresh website for £25.99
Next fake tan: St. Tropez Bronzing Mousse.

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára