piatok 18. apríla 2014

My fitness routine update

Nike free 5.0

In the beginning of the year I have done a blogpost mentioning my goals for the Year. One of the biggest ones for me was starting to work out and I have been keeping quite strong I must say. 

I would like to break down a little bit what I have learned, what workouts I have been doing and all that jazz.

- Main thing that has been really working for me is giving myself sticker star into my calendar whenever I would workout. First of all, I would be more organised and be more able to know if I need to go more times that week or I am good to go. First I was working out 3 times per week, last month I went for 4 times per week (I tried 5 times in the beginning of this month, but with full-time job I felt just exhausted, so 3-4 times is just perfect.)

The star system I kind of got from my sister who was giving stars to my niece whenever she would eat whole dinner. Somehow giving myself a star is very satisfying and I know I am on track with my goals.


- As I once mentioned in my video, I love to workout in the morning when I have a lot of energy and it sets my day really well. I just drink my water, coffee and go to the gym. I do my skincare routine after I workout.



If you want to know what skincare I take to gym click here.

- First I am always starting with 30 minutes on cross trainer. I try to do 6 kilometres, which sometimes I push myself to go faster and then slower. That is the way I get the best results. 

After I am going to lifting, squats, sit-ups and all of that:) It always depends on a day and what I feel like I want to work on.

I am doing sit-ups according to this video: (from BodyRockTv- the girl Zuzka in this video has got new channel ZuzkaLight which is absolutely amazing, link to her channel is here)


and recently I have started 30 day squat challenge with my colleagues and I am currently on day 14:


I normally spend 45 minutes to an hour working out at the gym. If you are interested in what exactly I do, I can do a video as I feel like I have no exercising vocabulary to explain myself just like that:)

First few months I was concentrating more on my legs, bum and arms. Then I added love handles and my tummy as well.

I can definitely tell that I am overall stronger and more energetic.

As my diet goes, I started to eat much more fruits and vegetables. Not forcing myself, just doing little steps.

And this is my overall strategy: Going step by step, day by day, one fruit at the time. I wasn't exercising for long time, so it needs time to get fit.

Are you trying to get fit and healthy as well? How is your journey going? Share in the comments, I would love t know any of your recommendations:)

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára