štvrtok 17. apríla 2014

Fake tan battle series: St. Tropez Bronzing Mousse


St. Tropez Bronzing Mousse

In the past I have done a blogpost featuring this product as one of my favourites. And still, after trying bunch of different products I have to say, it is really nice. The application is easy, being a mousse it doesn't feel heavy, I have never any streaks and the colour is always perfect tan (never orange-y, almost more greeny tan).

I would definitely say that the biggest rival to this one is my Xen-tan Dark lotion, because these two just win it for me. I have to say I much more prefer the mousse as it feels light and really easy to distribute. (keep in mind though that my skin is not dry specifically, so I don't even like products that are butters or too moisturising:))


Overal I can see why it is loved by so many people. I think the best way to know if a tan is great if it works on pale girl. And this one certainly does. 

The only down side, it is still quite pricey. It lasts for long time, that's true, but…
It is currently on offer in Boots 120ml for £15.50  and 240 ml for £25.50.

Overal rating: 10/10. (no objections with this one:))

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára