sobota 19. januára 2013

My night skincare routine

Recently I have decided to try some highly recommended products from youtube and blogs as my skin even after good regime didn't just look like as I wanted it to look.

Today I will start with my night-time, next time: the morning routine.

First, I mostly wear make-up (pretty much everyday, certainly 5 days per week and even on my days off if I need to sort out anything) so I am first removing that. I don't feel really bothered to have different make-up remover for eyes and for face and that's the reason I love Liz Earle hot cloth polish. I am always having a shower in the evening, so first I apply it, massage a little bit (I try not to smear my eye make-up all over my face), jump into the shower, leave it for a minute or 2 and then using the warm cloth, removing everything. And believe me when I say it removes everything.


After that I go with my Clarisonic mia and Origins zero oil to remove anything that could be left out-either oil, dirt or make-up. I absolutely love this combination as my skin feels really clean deep down. Sometimes it may feel a little too squeaky but that happens only in times when my skin is quite dehydrated from whole day in air-conditioned environment.


Then comes the biggest change I have made and I am using Clinique anti-blemish clarifying lotion and moisturizer. I really like their 3 step anti-blemish, the best is deffinitely clarifying lotion. It gently exfoliates the skin. It broke me out a little bit in the beginning, but now my skin is clearing up, has less blemishes and feels really smooth and radiant. On the bottom of the clarifying lotion is powder which controls oil, so if you have dry skin, you just simply don't shake the bottle, but get better result for your skin type.



The anti-blemish moisturizer (Clinique) felt to me first as no particularly amazing, because it didn't moisture my skin enough. But it contains salicylic acid and anti-bacterial ingredients which are for blemish prone skin crucial. So I stick with it, oh, good that I did.


As I said it doesn't moisturise enough, certainly not in winter months, I am topping it up with Biotherm Aquasource, my favourite moisturising gel of 2012. Just the best.



Last but certainly not least is my eye cream. My biggest concern are dark circles, so I am trying out Even better eyes from Clinique. So far so good, loving it. Will keep you updated about the actual results:)



My routine takes me a little time as I am used to it. I think when you make this part of your shower-brushing teeth routine, even when you were partying, you wouldn't go to sleep with make-up on. Well, I certainly don't;)

Thank you so much for stopping by my beautiful ladies. But before I leave, what is the product that you feel like changed your skin, or the trick that always work? Share the love:)

Lucia
xox


Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára