streda 30. januára 2013

My morning skincare routine

Not a long time ago I posted my night routine. My day routine doesn't vary that much, but still has differences;)
http://luciaknowsbest.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/my-nighttime-skincare-routine.html



I was using Neutrogena 2in1 visibly clear for quite a while in my mornings, but I fell in love with Origins zero oil, that I use it in the mornings as well. Just nicely washes my skin with Clarisonic mia and I feel very fresh.

After that my Clinique anti-blemish clarifying lotion to exfoliate gently (I forgot to put this one in the picture;))

So THE extra product I have for morning is Estee Lauder Even Skintone Illuminator which helps with evening out the skintone while give very gentle nice glow to the skin. I do scar quite easily after any blemishes, so something gentle to help fade them is great. And it smells soooo nice.


After serum I apply my moisturisers: Clinique anti-blemish moisturizer (to help prevent blemishes with anti-bacterial ingredients and salicylic acid) and Biotherm Aquasource gel for putting moisture as I work in air-conditioned environment, this is a must.

As UV rays are here all the time, eve when it is cloudy, every day I apply sun protection: SPF40 City block from Clinique.

Last, but not least...my Even better eyes from Clinique. I can't wait for the real results as they should come after 12 weeks of usage:)

To be honest, I am very pleased with my routine, my skin is behaving better and these products together make a good team. Clinique is working for me well, as they are without fragrance, giving me less chance for bad skin reactions.
Very important role plays here proper cleansing, so my serums and moisturisers work better.

Lucia
xox


Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára