pondelok 25. februára 2013

Wishlist #2

There are always products and things I would love to buy, let me share the current ones:


1. Macademia Deep Repair Masque- 250 ml £20.35
                                                           500 ml £31.25
2. Babyliss Big Hair 2775u spinning brush- £45
3. Hunter willies-£90
4. Tangle teezer- £10.99
5. MAC brushes- from £26

1.My friend was in US and she brought me sample sizes of macademia oil products. I had to go and try the masque as it is raved by so many people. Not surprised. Smells great and leaves hair nice and silky.

2. I always like to get that little bit of volume to the hair as it looks really good, much better than my normal flat hair. The only way though as I am able to achieve it is having hair rollers in which sometimes takes too much time and effort. After watching few videos and reading few reviews, this looks like something perfect for me. 

3. Oh, Hunter boots. Love them. They are so normal and sophisticated at the same time.

4. Again my hair. As it is getting longer, it get more tangly. If there is something that will get rid of the tangles and not damage my hair, wonderful;)

5. Mac brushes are one of those brushes people love when they own them. So far I don't own any, but soon that will hopefully change.

What does your wishlist contain?

Lucia
xox

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára