utorok 26. februára 2013

NEW Origins GinZing cream eyeshadows

Origins is brought some new cream eyeshadows and because I am absolutely in love with any kind of cream eyeshadow I had to go and check them out.

I know myself and normally I go for very light colours as that makes my eyes look bright and fresh.

The new GinZing cream eyeshadow are even called brightening, which sounds even more appealing to me.

From Origins website:
"This versatile, cream shadow wears for 8 hours-without creasing, streaking, settling or slipping off.
It glides on smoothly so it's easy to build and blend.
Wear alone, mix and match to create your perfect shade or use as a primer."










I have purchased two shades: 01 Vanilla Vroom and 03 Sugar Peach. I love Vanilla vroom for everyday as it doesn't have any shimmer and it perfectly works as a base as it evens out my eyelids and brightens the whole eye. 










It does stay whole day put, but I find if I apply a little bit more, it does crease. If I put a powder eyeshadow over it, it does stay though.



I love that they are more natural and they feel smooth and creamy. Definitely became part of my everyday make-up routine.

5ml, retails for £16.
Did you have a chance to try any Origins makeup yet? If so, what did you think? :)

Lucia
xox

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára