utorok 26. februára 2013

Review: Liquid gold smoothing and perfecting mask

It was again that time of the month for me, so I was breaking out as crazy. Nothing was helping me, teas, special skincare regime....nothing....

Then I went for my Liquid gold smoothing and perfecting mask. I use it normally once in 2 weeks or so, when I feel like a need a little bit of help with exfoliating the skin.

If you don't know Liquid gold smoothing and perfecting mask, it is exfoliating mask, which chemically exfoliates just in less than 10 minutes.


I really love it in normal days, but specially this time it helped me so much. As you know when it comes to blemishes, the pores are producing oil, the dead skin cells are on the surface and as no oxygen goes to the pores, pores get blocked.

This mask helped me so much to help heal the imperfections and also my active breakouts were much less active ;)



It is great solution as if you have active breakouts you shouldn't go for mechanical exfoliants as they could spread the bacteria that is on the breakouts.

Sooo....this is absolutely great if you need exfoliation if you have dull skin, skin with a lot of imperfections or if you just want beautiful skin- it exfoliates, clarify, freshen and brighten. For all skin types.

Price: £46.

Lucia
xox

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára