štvrtok 28. februára 2013

My everyday work make-up


I always love to know what products are people using for their everyday makeup, so I thought why not share mine:)

I need my makeup stay put for whole day, that's why I use setting spray and primer afterwards. I found that it helps even around my nose area which can can greasy the most.







I like to go for a full coverage foundation, but I am trying to use more concealer where I need it and going for a foundation where it is very necessary.                      I always set my foundation with powder, currently I am trying out the bare minerals Mineral veil. 
Sometimes I like to go for a little bit of bronzer as it gives me nice colour to the face and the Sleek one works perfectly for my skin as it is not too dark. I wouldn't apply too much, but it gives nice warm, brownish colour. My orgasm blush from Nars is my favourite as it give me nice glow and healthy look to my skin, which is always a plus;)

I love having winged eyeliner for everyday, but I found that when I apply black eyeshadow on the top of my eyeliner, it looks more interesting and not that harsh for a day use. 

As a eyeprimer I am using Origins cream shadow and after that I am playing these days with Naked palette 2, which my lovely friend Lauren gave me (how sweet of her:)). And I absolutely love it. I have the original Naked palette so I never thought about picking this up, but it is truly amazing. Love the colours. 

These days I am using wearing the same products on my lips as I like the finish and colour (as seen on the picture)
Thank you so much for reading my today's post and hopefully soon I will send my days off make-up for you as it is quite different;)


Lucia
xox

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára