streda 27. februára 2013

NEW Origins Plantscription anti-ageing concealer


I am not having wrinkles yet, but I find that anti-ageing concealers in general help to smooth appearance of my skin-if it is a blemish, scar or dry skin, anti-ageing concealers work a little bit better that normal drying formulas on my skin. 

As I was already on the explore of Origins, so I thought why not try their concealer. 


From Origins website: 
"98% felt it left a smoother appearance.
√ 89% felt it softened the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
This anti-ageing concealer with Anogeissus helps cover dark circles plus reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and flaws instantly. And the creamy coverage effortlessly floats over skin without creasing, caking or sticking. Long-wearing.
Ophthalmologist tested."











Application is very smooth. I find that when I am trying to blend it, the best way is to tap with fingers rather than smoothing it around area as it kind of disappears in that way;)


Comes in 6 shades, I am owning the 01 fair, which I love to apply before my foundation, so it smoothes out, evens out the skintone and after that I don't need to use as much foundation:)

Retails for £16.

















Lucia
xox

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára