utorok 26. februára 2013

Tom Ford lip color in 09 True coral

I have never owned Tom Ford skincare or make-up, neither I have heard talking about his products. As I am working currently close to Selfridges, I make my way that way so much more. And oh man was I missing so much.

I went now for one lipstick, but it is heaven and don't worry, I have a plan of buying more;)










The colour is very opaque and lasting power is pretty good as well. While applying, goes smoothly on to the lips and the colour is beautifully vibrant. LOVE.



 The price is a little bit too high, but you are certainly getting luxurious and beautiful product. Sometimes you need to splurge;)
retails at £36 (http://www.selfridges.com/en/Beauty/Brand-rooms/Designer/TOM-FORD/Cosmetics/Lips/Lip-Color_450-3001058-LIPCOLOR/?previewAttribute=Cherry+lush)



So, what do you love to splurge on? ;)
Lucia
xox

1 komentár:

  1. wau, love that lipstick, such a beautiful colour! I love to splurge on beauty;) mostly highlighters and bronzers:)

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť