streda 30. januára 2013

Review: Estee Lauder Stress Relief Eye Mask

I am always interested in eye products as I feel my eye are gets dry first, gets tired first, gets old first. Our eye area is actually 10 times thinner than the rest of the face, so it definitely needs a little bit more attention.

I love to go for eye masks, but mostly what I could find on the market was the asian version (and unknown brands). I was looking for something a little bit more luxurious, a brand that you can trust. I found only Estee Lauder and YSL to do such a thing, but YSL eye patches are 8 for £40 as Estee Lauder has 10 packettes for £26. Much more bearable price.



This is what is promised:

"A revitalizing, 10-minute treatment for delicate eye area-the part of our face that shows stress first and more noticeably. Pre-moistened pads hydrate and soothe skin, diminish puffiness and other signs of fatigue, reduce appearance of tiny lines and wrinkles. Contains targeted anti-stress, anti-fatigue hydrating ingredients. Plus botanical soothers like aloe vera and cucumber. Clinical testing shows it improves hydration as much as 40%."


I managed to use most of them and definitely after using I feel much more hydrated in eye area. Skin also looks more refreshed and less tired.

Verdict: I certainly very recommend as everyone needs a little bit of extra care for our under eyes.

 Lucia
xox

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára