sobota 12. januára 2013

Review: Lancome Genifique Light-Pearl eye serum

Hello my lovely ladies,

if I should be honest I have managed to try quite a bit of products these past few months. I changed my skincare routine completely and went for products, brands that I was just a little bit familiar with. That's why I don't even know what to start with.

As I am thinking about it, in my last post I said that Genifique Yeux light-pearl is worth a review. So there you have it.


Before I even start to judge, let me just say that the regular Genifique eye cream was one of the best eye creams I tried. It was actually my first "luxurious" eye cream I have ever purchased. You can imagine it lasted me for ages as I didn't use much of it;)

Ok, Ok, to the subject. Genifique Yeux light-pearl was launched just in 2012, right away I got it hoping  that it will will help with my under-eyes circles. I don't know if you have ever experienced it but sometimes you find that miracle product and when you stop using it, circles are back....ANNOYING!Well, that's what I got with this. I used it with Clinique all about eyes rich as the Genifique is the serum and didn't moisturise enough. But the RESULTS were FENOMENAL. My eye area was brightened, with the specific metal applicator I got very soothing and gentle massage.


The biggest downside was how long it lasted. It felt like I used it for a month or so and it was gone. For the price, no thank you. (retails for £44)

Don't get me wrong, it is a fabulous miracle product, but I can't justify the price (and to purchase it every 1-2 months...)

So after this very confusing review, let me just recap it:

Advantages: It feels beautiful, gives you little spa feeling every day, gets rid of a tension with cooling affect. Special applicator. It DOES brighten the eye area and removes dark circles.

Disadvantages: Price. The products last for very short time. The results are not long-term (when finish using, results go away in 1-2 weeks)

Verdict: I am not convinced, will try to find a cheaper product that lasts longer and gives the results.

Have you tried this product? Would you repurchase?

Thank you very much for reading and talk to you soon:)

Lucia
xox

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára