pondelok 31. marca 2014

2 months preparation for wedding | skincare, makeup





I have constantly clients coming to me with need of help with their wedding makeup and skincare. It is beneficial to start with this a little earlier, definitely at least with skincare. I am mentioning few of my favourites that are helping me. 

Products mentioned:

Skincare
Clinique turnaround instant facial and overnight moisturiser
Aveda hydrating masque (Hydraluron hydrating sheet mask)
Bodyshop Vitamin E serum-in-oil
Rosewater 

Makeup
Tom Ford Illuminating primer
L'oreal Lumi magique primer
Mac Soft&gentle mineralise skin finish
Tom Ford Shade&illuminate 01 Intensity one
Smashbox Artificial light in Flash
Bare minerals Illuminating mineral veil
Boujrois Java rice powder
Urban Decay Long-lasting makeup setting spray

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára