streda 19. marca 2014

Ojon Damage reverse restorative hair treatment vs. Charles Worthington Intense Rescue Melting balm

I am all obsessed with hair and different hair treatments possible out there. My hair is on the thinner side, but I still love to go with intensive hair treatments. I have tried very similar products- hair masks that you apply on dry hair before shampooing - Ojon and Charles Worthington and wanted to give you my opinion on which one I think is worth it. 


Both of these masks are kind of balms that melts in palm of your hair. They are deep conditioning, helping damaged and over-processed hair. 
To be honest, I can see very similar results. Hair is extremely shiny, manageable. Both are easily washed of and the only difference there is, is price and smell. 
The Ojon has god very strong nutty smell (you can get the same mask without the scent if you want) and first time when I tried it overnight, I just could't sleep as the scent was just keeping me awake somehow. The Charles Worthington scent is gorgeous- can't explain what it reminds me of, but it is soft and nice. 
So if you ask me, just from the application, smell, results I would prefer The Charles Worthington because it just makes sense. (Ojon Damage Reverse Restorative Hair Treatment for £34 and Charles Worthington Salon at Home Secrets Collection Moisture Seal Intense Rescue Melting Balm for £16.99.)
But if you want to invest in your hair, give Ojon a try. Well, they are just BOTH AMAZING. And if you haven't tried one of these miracle workers on your hair, please DO as your hair with thank you.
Any recommendations for naughty hair? Leave comment:)

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára