utorok 18. marca 2014

Skincare and makeup I bring to the GYM

I am sure I am just one of few people who do their normal skincare routine even if they go to gym. But, I have bought the products so I use them, so I make sure I am using them even if I have to bring them with me to the gym. Some of them I put into smaller containers, some of them, just as they are. Here you have my skincare routine I bring with me. 

















 The list of makeup I take is definitely much longer as it is my everyday makeup: (Paul&Joe makeup bag)
- Benefit Coralista blush
- Benefit Hoola bronzer
- Bare Minerals Illuminating Mineral veil
- Estee Lauder Double wear in 1N1
- RealTechniques miracle sponge
- Urban Decay Primer potion in Eden
- MAC Prolongwear concealer
- Bobbi Brown Creamy concealer
- Shu Uemura eyelash curler
- Clinique Lash building primer
- Clinique High impact extreme in Extreme black
- L'oreal Superliner
- Rimmel Scandaleyes in Nude 005
- Clinique Superfine liner for brows
- Brushes: RealTechniques blush brush, Chanel Powder/contour brush, MAC 187 (for powder), 239 (for packing the eyeshadows), 217 (blending eye brush), 219 (pencil eye brush), 204 (lash brush), 212 (flat definer brush)
 I change my lipsticks on an everyday basis, so I always have a different one with me:)

Do you have any special routine when you are at the gym? 
Share in the comments:)



Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára