nedeľa 23. februára 2014

MOTW: Tropical Seaweed Mask










About 3 years back I was visiting China for few months and definitely I was enjoying my time within the beauty isles where it was full of amazing sheet masks, treatments and much more. One of the things I fell in love was seaweed mask. Seaweed mask is not only supposed to be for one thing, it is supposed to help with plumping, but help with clearing the skin, well, let me get to the point: it is supposed to help with everything.

As they say on the ebay website, who can use seaweed mask:
1. sensitive skin person
2. dry skin person
3. person who need oil-control
4. person with acne and acne scaring
5. sun-burnt person

I absolutely love this mask as it REALLY does everything. I think I am not the only one who doesn't see only one problem on my skin, so going for this, sorts out more of my problems. You get it in form of seeds and supposed to mix it with water, which makes a very funny consistency which you just apply to the skin as usual. The skin feels plumped afterwards and just perfect, to be honest, how I would like it to feel all the time. 

I couldn't find the same mask on uk ebay, but very similar one here, but there is the same one on US website.

This is one of my most favourite masks and it is not famous at all. I highly recommend this to EVERYONE:) This mask contains rich protein, cellulose, several vitamin mineral substance and moisturising ingredients which help to whiten spots from acne, rebalance water in the skin, effectively release wrinkles and recover skin elasticity. (as they say on ebay website)

Do you believe in product that does it all? Is it even possible? Comment below:)

PS: Happy Sunday :)

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára