piatok 21. februára 2014

Indeed labs retinol reface retinol skin resurfacer serum



Retinol has become one of beauty favourites of a lot of people. Retinol is one of animal forms of vitamin A, which increases cell turnover and makes the skin looking much younger, smoother and having less breakouts. 

I wanted to try the whole retinol thing as well, but the actual one that you can get only under prescription makes you peel and even when after the whole treatment, skin is beautiful, I need to work and I don't think I would find the time to peel. 

So when Indeed labs came with retinol that is moisturising and being non-irritating (claiming no peeling, dryness and redness), I just had to try it.

It wasn't very clear on the packaging if it is a serum or a moisturiser, but on the boots website it said serum, so I suppose that is how you should use it. You should apply it in the evening and making sure that you use sun protection in the morning. 

The texture reminds me more of a moisturiser that a serum, but didn't feel too heavy at all. The skin was  dry for me only around cheek area, but not anywhere else. 

So let me go to what Retinol reface is supposed to help with:
- increasing cell turnover
- reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- restoring skin's radiance
- improving skin tone and elasticity
- improving skin's overall condition
- reducing the appearance of signs of ageing

It contains 3 different types of retinol: Retinol RA (Rapid Action), Retinol Micro-spheres and Retinol like peptide.

I don't have wrinkles yet, just couple of fine lines around my mouth and I could see smoothness in that area, I feel that the radiance wasn't significantly changed, tone was nicer, I was hoping (even if it is not promising, but directly it should help with) that when it helps with cell turnover, it will help with my pores, which it unfortunately didn't. 

Overall judging: I like this product, it is very gentle and definitely you need to give it some time before you see results. I have been using it roughly for 3 months and skin is under good condition, but for me personally I wouldn't say it is a miracle worker. I very much love their Hydraluron, but I don't think I will be repurchasing this one, just because I think there are products that make bigger difference in radiance and smoothness of the skin.

I would definitely recommend checking boots website where you can check other reviews and people's opinion.
Retinol Reface retails for £19.99.

Have you tried any of the retinol products? Any that deserve mentioning? Share in the comments:)
Have a wonderful day, 

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára