nedeľa 4. mája 2014

April 2014 Favourites




Another month is finished and is time for monthly favourites. Excuse me being hyper in this video, but I was after 3 coffee and it was quite late. I hope you enjoy nevertheless :) 

Products mentioned:

Smashbox Brow tech trio in Blonde
L'oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in 001 Time Resist White
Chanel Illusion D'ombre Long wear luminous eyeshadow in Emerveille
Mac lipstick in Creme cup
Too Faced Perfect lips  lipliner in Perfext nude (I have the old packaging, it comes as a twist up now)

Paula's Choice Skin perfecting 2% BHA Gel exfoliant
Benefit It's potent! eye cream

OPI Nail envy (you can get one on eBay for very good price:))
Jo Malone Rose Water & Vanilla

Please subscribe to my youtube channel by clicking here.

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára