piatok 19. júla 2013

NOTW: No7 Hot Lava






I was the biggest fan of OPI nail envy, but I thought why not try something different and this Sally Hansen Advanced hard as nails is really nice. Makes a nice base.




































Summer needs a brighter nail colour, that's for sure:) Sometimes though colours can be quite too much, that's why this Hot lava from No7 nailpolish really caught my eye. It is nice coral, but nothing too orangey:)

I love the applicators on No7 nailpolishes, application is super easy, their brushes really remind me of Dior nailpolish brushes. And after they reformulated them, the staying power is great. Definitely my favourite nail polishes- and the price, always on 3for2 or on the voucher:)



































The Gel-look chine nailpolishes were launched only 1-2 months ago as the gel-like nailpolishes are quite a hit now. Personally I don't see much difference between their regular topcoat and this one (probably just consistency is much thicker). Their regular topcoat is great and they both leave nails nice and shiny.
 

Lucia
xox

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára