utorok 17. decembra 2013

Foundations without pump


When you talk to any girl that uses foundation on a everyday basis, none really like those foundations that don't have a pump. It can be ok with some with which the application is easy for example when the packaging is squeezy tube, but otherwise, such a hustle. 


I have been loving two foundations which don't have pump and this downside was really unpractical when quickly trying to apply makeup in the morning. The foundations I am talking about are: Estee Lauder Double wear (perfect full coverage foundation for those days when you are breaking out or want flawless finish) and Clinique Superbalanced makeup (great medium coverage with natural finish).

Then I believe my friend Lauren told me that you can use MAC FOUNDATION PUMP (for £4) for Double Wear. I am not currently using double wear on an everyday basis, but I thought, when it works on that foundation, might as well try it on my Clinique Superbalanced makeup. 


AND IT WORKS:)

So for those of you, who don't like the idea of foundation without pump, try this out. I am not saying that the MAC foundation pump will work on every foundation, but I am sure of these two:)

Hope this helped:)
Have a wonderful day:)

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára